Workflows automates the manual process of tracking and monitoring important customer feedback and metrics.
With Workflows you'll be able to:
- Track a particular type of feedback – whether it’s a bug or a critical issue that your customers occasionally encounter
- Monitor business metrics, KPIs, or support tickets
- Take action based on certain triggers – such as a KPI hitting a specified threshold
Set up a Workflow for the things you care about and let Chattermill do the heavy lifting to alert you when there’s a change 🏋️♂️
All you need to do is, login to Chattermill and navigate to the Workflows tab on the bottom left of your page
- 💥 Trigger - select what type of information you want to be alerted about – this can be a new response received from customers, a change in net sentiment or NPS.
- 📈 Condition - set up the conditions under which you want the alert to work. You can choose among a variety of options, including theme, tag, keywords, segments, product name, version, and more.
- ✅ Action - in the current build, you can choose among email, tag, webhook, or slack. In future releases we will build integrations with Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce, and more.